The Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate is a great way to give your child his daily dose of milk protein. The delicious taste and flavor are barely resistible by even the most discerning chocolate lovers. After taking a bite of the truffle exterior milk chocolate oozes out and the entire truffle starts to melt into your mouth.
INGREDIENTS & NUTRITION FACTS
Sugar, Vegetable Fats (Coconut, Palm Kernel), Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Whole Milk Powder, Skimmed Milk Powder, Lactose, Anhydrous Milk Fat, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Barley Malt Extract, Flavorings, Vanilla, Milk Chocolate Contains - Cocoa Solids: 32% Minimum, Milk Solids: 21% Minimum.
Average nutritional values per portion: Energy in kilocalories: 617kcal, Energy in kilojoules: 2564kJ, Carbohydrates: 43g, Sugar: 43g, Protein: 4.6g, Fat: 0.3g, Fiber: 2g, Sodium: 0.58g
- The image displayed is only indicative in nature. Although we make 100% efforts to match the image displayed, the actual product delivered may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
- A majority of our orders are delivered on time as per the time slot selected. This is not met in very rare cases where the situation is beyond our control viz., traffic congestion enroute, remote address for delivery, etc.
- Since flowers are perishable in nature, attempt for delivery would be done only once.
- Flowers may be delivered in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
- The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address once the order is prepared for delivery.
- Although we try not to, occasionally substitution of flowers are done due to temporary and/or regional unavailability issues.
- Please be noted that we may have to do this without informing you because we give utmost importance to delivery on time since most of our orders are gifts for a certain occasion.
From this Collection