Roses have inspired people over the ages to develop a language of roses by ascribing meanings to color, variety and number of roses being gifted. Traditionally, the rose is considered the flower of love. Nothing beats red roses in saying "I Love You" on Valentine's Day.
- The image displayed is only indicative in nature. Although we make 100% efforts to match the image displayed, the actual product delivered may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
- A majority of our orders are delivered on time as per the time slot selected. This is not met in very rare cases where the situation is beyond our control viz., traffic congestion enroute, remote address for delivery, etc.
- Since flowers are perishable in nature, attempt for delivery would be done only once.
- Flowers may be delivered in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
- The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address once the order is prepared for delivery.
- Although we try not to, occasionally substitution of flowers are done due to temporary and/or regional unavailability issues.
- Please be noted that we may have to do this without informing you because we give utmost importance to delivery on time since most of our orders are gifts for a certain occasion.